Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Meditation Prompt

 Today's prompt is from author Suleika Jaouad, Isolation Journals https://theisolationjournals.substack.com/p/hand-on-my-tender-heart

The prompt reads:  Write a meditation that you can return to in your most difficult passages.   This is my meditation...

I am surrounded by love

I may not feel it

But I believe it 

I am surrounded by peace

I may not see it

But I believe it

I am surrounded by Light

Divine Light

In my moments of despair, in my moments of darkness - it is Your light that gives me comfort and courage

The light that reminds me that this too shall pass

The light that reminds me that I have been there before and look where I am now

The Light that shows me the compassion of others

The light that shows me mercy

The light that allows me to be grateful 

Let me always be surrounded by this Light 

so I never lose sight of the WAY and Purpose!


What is your meditation in times of despair?  Create one for yourself so it is something you can go to whenever you want. 

Happy Journaling!




No comments:

Post a Comment