Monday, March 8, 2021

The Sum of what I am

 My Centering Thought this morning on International Women's Day......


I am all of it and much more

I contain within me the vastness of this universe

I contain the full sum of it

I am my grandmother's voices, my aunts and my sisters

I am all of it and so much more

I am compassion, fierceness and justice all in one

I am ruthless, fearless and kindness too

I am Divine principle, energy and movement

I am solitude, grounded and serene

I go where my heart leads

I voice what my heart speaks

I am intuition, grace and freedom 

I am peace! 

I am my own true healer

I am Woman, all of it and much more! 


Journal Prompt:  Today is International Women's Day.  Use this day to celebrate yourself.   Begin with the line,  " I am, or I  Will or I can....and see what comes up.   


No comments:

Post a Comment